Iced Tea Bucket List: Summer 2022
Share your summer adventures and favorite iced teas with us! Here is a fun list of activities to pair with iced tea.
Tag us @teasource and use #icedteabucketlist on Facebook and Instagram.
- Green Mango - sweet, smooth | Visit TeaSource in St. Anthony Village.
- Minnesota N'ice Tea - orange, floral | Go fishing. A lot.
- Summer Cabin Black - mellow, woodsy | Book a getaway up north.
- Red Berries - tart, caffeine-free | Picnic in the park.
- Iron Goddess of Mercy - toasty, floral | Go stargazing.
- Orange Cream - citrus, creamy | Nap in a hammock.
- Lemon Ginger Green - bright, refreshing | Backyard barbecue.
- Sugar Magnolias - floral, aromatic | Plant a garden.
- Georgia Sunshine - peach, ginger | Swim at the beach.
- Lumbini FBOP - bright, full-bodied | Visit the State Fair.
- Earl Grey White Tip - classic, bergamot | Try a new recipe.
- Karigane - gentle, vegetal | Go camping.
- Moroccan Mint - green tea, spearmint | Attend an outdoor concert.
- Golden Dawn Oolong - mineral, floral | Take a road trip.
- Big Red Robe - caramel, earthy | Invite a friend over for tea.
- Hojicha - roasted, nutty | Go to baseball game.
- Sencha #20 - grassy, strong | Hike to a waterfall.
- Jasmine Young Snow - jasmine, light | Go to the zoo.
Watch this short video to learn how to use the UNITEA One Touch Teapot to make instant iced tea!