Tired of corporate big-box stores that don't care about their employees? Come join our little tea family! We treat our employees with respect. TeaSource is a small Minnesota-owned business dedicated to making people happy - one cup of tea at a time.
TeaSource owner Bill Waddington travels the world in his never-ending search for great tea. This is his mission statement:
"Our mission is to offer some of the best values on fine teas and tisanes from around the world. I personally select all TeaSource teas from literally thousands of samples for their unique contribution to this collection."
Current Job Openings
•Part-time tea clerk at St. Anthony location
Commitment & Availability:
•Must be able to commit through 2021
•16 - 24 hours per week
Duties and qualifications:
• Exceptional customer service: greeting, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
• Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (including phone skills)
• Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
• Opening, closing, and cleaning duties
• Accurately handle sales transactions
• High school graduate or equivalency is required
The Ideal Candidate is:
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Can follow direction and work independently
• Has a thirst for learning
• Previous tea knowledge not required
• Retail and/or food service experience is a plus
Starting wage is competitive and based on relevant experience.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to request an application. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.