Tired of corporate big-box stores that don't care about their employees? Come join our little tea family! We treat our employees with respect. TeaSource is a small Minnesota-owned business dedicated to making people happy - one cup of tea at a time. Our owner travels the world in his never-ending search for great tea.
This is his mission statement:
"Our mission is to offer some of the best values on fine teas and tisanes from around the world. I personally select all TeaSource teas from literally thousands of samples for their unique contribution to this collection."
Current Full Time Job Openings:
- Roseville location
TeaSource Administrative Assistant
This position provides customer service and administrative support for TeaSource.
This is a fast-paced office/warehouse/wholesale & retail environment that needs someone with standard office administration skills & experience. Fluency with all Microsoft Office programs is required. Data entry experience (QuickBooks& Excel) and some web program familiarity is a big plus.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week), long-term position. We like to have employees grow with us over the long-haul. This position is based in Roseville.
Hours: Mon.- Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (there may be a little flexibility on specific work hours within this basic framework).
Competitive Salary and benefits package.
For more information email email@example.com with your resume.
Current Part Time Job Openings:
- Highland Park / St. Paul location
- St Anthony Village / near NE Minneapolis
- Eden Prairie
DO NOT CALL regarding this position – we ask all applicants to fill out our standard application form, which you may obtain at both stores or you can request one via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All follow up inquiry to an application should be via email.
Commitment & Availability:
- DAY and/or EVENING SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- WEEKENDS REQUIRED
- 20-30 hours per week
- Do not apply if you cannot accommodate the above availability
We ask you to commit for at least a year (we do NOT hire just for the summer)
This is due to the large amount of training – learn about over 230+ teas!
Duties and qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service: greeting, offering samples, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Encourage sales through outstanding tea knowledge
- Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
- Quickly gain a working knowledge of 230+ teas and related products
- Guide customers on proper brew techniques
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (also phone skills)
- Accurately handle sales transactions
- Cleaning (including washing of dishes and cleaning the bathroom)
The ideal candidate is a motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail oriented manner. A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required). High school graduates only.
Please note: This position involves some physical stamina and strength. This may include, but is not limited to: standing up to 8 hours, lifting 30-40 pound boxes, repeatedly lifting 3-6 pound canisters, and running up and down stairs.