Tired of corporate big-box stores that don't care about their employees? Come join our little tea family! We treat our employees with respect. TeaSource is a small Minnesota-owned business dedicated to making people happy - one cup of tea at a time. Our owner travels the world in his never-ending search for great tea.
This is his mission statement:
"Our mission is to offer some of the best values on fine teas and tisanes from around the world. I personally select all TeaSource teas from literally thousands of samples for their unique contribution to this collection."
Current Job Openings:
Part-time retail store position
We are accepting job applications at: Eden Prairie, St. Paul, St. Anthony
Commitment & Availability
Must be able to commit for a minimum of a full year AVAILABILITY: Specific availability can vary store to store, but for all stores the following is required:
- WEEKENDS: Weekends required (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- HOLIDAYS: Days before and after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's are mandatory
- Do not apply if you cannot accommodate the above availability
Duties and qualifications
- Exceptional customer service: greeting, offering samples, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Encourage sales through outstanding tea knowledge
- Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
- Quickly gain a working knowledge of 250+ teas and related products
- Guide customers on proper brew techniques
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (in person and via phone)
- Multi-task between helping customers and other assignments as given by manager
- Accurately handle sales transactions
- Cleaning (including washing dishes and cleaning the bathroom
Please note: This position involves some physical stamina and strength. This may include, but is not limited to: standing up to 8 hours, lifting 30-40 pound boxes, and repeatedly lifting 3-6 pound canisters.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOB POSITION(Roseville, MN)
Commitment & Availability
- Must be able to commit from approximately May/June 2017 thru at least Labor Day 2017
- Must be able to work 20-32 per week within this time frame
- –Thurs starting 4:00 pm, working until 10:00 pm
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs. with frequent lifting of 40-60 lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet on concrete floor for 8 hours
- Must have the ability to do basic math functions and write legibly
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screening
- Experience with a pallet jack and a valid driver’s license is a plus
- Break down tea from bulk into varying quantities
- Packing of various tea products
- Cleaning and maintenance of warehouse
- Other tasks and projects as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting wage is competitive. Typically starting at $10.00 per hour
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
For any follow-up questions or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.