TeaSource Chai Recipe
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- TeaSource Chai Spice Blend
- Breakfast Assam (or other strong black tea*)
Make Chai "Goop" the night before.
- Mix 1 can sweetened condensed milk with 1 level tablespoon TeaSource Chai Spice Blend in a small container until spices are evenly dispersed.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Make a cup of Breakfast Assam (substitute Organic Rooibos for a decaf version).
- Measure 1 rounded teaspoon of Assam for each 8 oz. cup (ex. For a 4 cup pot, use 4 rounded teaspoons).
- Steep tea leaves in boiling water for 2-4 minutes. Remove tea leaves.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of Chai "Goop" for each 8 oz. cup of Breakfast Assam made.