TeaSource Chai Recipe
- One 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- TeaSource Chai Spice Blend
- Breakfast Assam (or other strong black tea*)
Make Chai "Goop" the night before.
- Mix one 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk with 1 level tablespoon TeaSource Chai Spice Blend in a small container until spices are evenly dispersed.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Make a cup of Breakfast Assam (*substitute Rooibos for a decaf version)
- Measure 1 rounded teaspoon of Assam for each 8 oz. cup (for a 4 cup teapot, use 4 rounded teaspoons of tea).
- Steep tea leaves in boiling water for 2-4 minutes. Remove tea leaves.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and chai spice "goop" for each 8 oz. cup of Breakfast Assam made.