No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of TeaSource, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by TeaSource LLC, located at 2616 Cleveland Ave. N in Roseville, MN, USA.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of TeaSource, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herin.
- Contest Period: The contest begins on Friday, June 18, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends on Friday, June 25, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. CST. Entries that are submitted before or after the contest period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using the online form.
- How to Enter: Initial entry requires a valid email address. TeaSource LLC reserves the right to deem any entries invalid based on available verification methods.
- Prize Drawing: On Monday June 28, 2021, TeaSource will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. TeaSource will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on Tuesday, June 29, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be reached within 5 days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, TeaSource may select an alternate potential winner in his/place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of the Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling these requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, TeaSource will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Only three alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately one week after the conclusion of the contest.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) $100 TeaSource Gift Card
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus,bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention, or other technical problem, or in the event the contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by TeaSource in its sole discretion, TeaSource may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules or (b) terminate the contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. TeaSource reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, TeaSource reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by TeaSource to enforce any provision of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless TeaSource, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of the prize. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Expect where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the right and obligations of TeaSource in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in the accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota.