EmploymentTired of corporate big-box stores that don't care about their employees? Come join our little tea family! We treat our employees with respect. TeaSource is a small Minnesota-owned business dedicated to making people happy - one cup of tea at a time. Our owner travels the world in his never-ending search for great tea. This is his mission statement:
"Our mission is to offer some of the best values on fine teas and tisanes from around the world. I personally select all TeaSource teas from literally thousands of samples for their unique contribution to this collection."
PART TIME JOB OPENINGS
We are accepting job applications at all of our retail locations. We ask all applicants to fill out our standard application form, which are available via
email, download, or at our stores. Submit
your application via email: email@example.com
Commitment & Availability:
Must be able to commit for a minimum of a full year
Specific availability can vary store to store, but for all stores the
- WEEKENDS: Weekends required (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- HOLIDAYS: Days before and after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's are mandatory
not apply if
you cannot accommodate the above availability
Duties and qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service: greeting, offering samples, guiding, advising, assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Encourage sales through outstanding tea knowledge
- Prepare and serve hot and iced beverages
- Quickly gain a working knowledge of 250+ teas and related products
- Guide customers on proper brew techniques
- Weigh / package bulk tea and stock product
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers, and customers (in person and via phone)
- Multi-task between helping customers and other assignments as given by manager
- Accurately handle sales transactions
- Cleaning (including washing dishes and cleaning the bathroom)
The ideal candidate is a motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Must be able to follow direction and work independently in a detail oriented manner. A thirst for learning is required (previous tea knowledge not required).
Please note: This position involves some physical stamina and strength. This may include, but is not limited to: standing up to 8 hours, lifting 30-40 pound boxes, and repeatedly lifting 3-6 pound canisters.
Fill out an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.